One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a reflex pathway) involving a single synapse.
- ‘In wild type, this response is via a monosynaptic pathway and has a characteristically short latency that is stable at high frequencies of stimulation.’
- ‘The latency of the first potential was around 5 msec and was considered as monosynaptic reflex.’
- ‘These include not only reciprocal inhibitory connections between the interneuron groups, but also monosynaptic inputs to swim motoneurons.’
- ‘The key to making the discovery was the development of new techniques that allow monosynaptic connections between pairs of cells to be examined with dual intracellular recordings.’
- ‘In blowflies, a subset of these sensors make strong monosynaptic connections with the motor neurons of steering muscles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.