One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Each type of monosomic and monotelodisomic aneuploid exhibits a characteristic chromosome-specific phenotypic syndrome.’
- ‘The selected nuclei are monosomic for the chromosome that carries the darA mutation; or they are disomic, and mitotic recombination has rendered the mutation homozygous.’
- ‘A nucleus with one green signal was considered monosomic for chromosome 8 and one with three hybridization signals as trisomic.’
- ‘Depending upon which sperm fertilizes the egg, the resulting plant will be trisomic or monosomic for the translocated A region.’
- ‘A new marker on LG D04, the homeolog of chromosome 10, showed the G. barbadense allele in a cytogenetic stock monosomic for chromosome 20.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.