One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Essentially, this unregulation of media ownership would lead to the full-scale monopolization of our news sources.’
- ‘Both trends resulted from states’ increasing monopolization and perfection of coercive means.’
- ‘A current issue in many countries is the monopolisation of media by powerful interests, whether private or public.’
- ‘Further deregulation will only lead to monopolization.’
- ‘Consider indigenous seeds, for millennia developed and freely shared by agricultural communities, now subject to long-term monopolization by global corporations through patenting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.