One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The monopolistically determined price after the imposition of the tax could stay the same, rise by more than the amount of the tax, or rise by less.’
- ‘This view of monopoly could reduce logically to the notion that each and every unit of everyone's property stock is owned "monopolistically."’
- ‘Agglomeration is taken to mean that more monopolistically competitive firms are located in one region than in another.’
- ‘Assume that the number of laborers and the number of monopolistically competitive firms is divided evenly between the regions.’
- ‘The presumption among economists that money must be supplied monopolistically by a central authority is widespread.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.