One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although people are less likely to marry their first sexual partner nowadays, they are often serial monogamists, enjoying one long-term relationship after another.’
- ‘People who practice polyamory are entitled to the same respect as those who are monogamists.’
- ‘Burns himself is great as Tommy, the serial monogamist who's trying to stay ethical against all odds.’
- ‘Condom use was equally low among all types of monogamists, suggesting that self-definition, rather than relationship length or number of partners, was the primary impetus for abandoning condom use.’
- ‘Within the last twelve months, 32 / 23% of the self-defined monogamists had more than one sexual partner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.