One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Consisting of a single crystal.
- ‘Dark red monocrystalline aggregates reach 0.5 meter in diameter, and individual monomineralic specimens can exceed 1 meter.’
- ‘The new gyro sensor boasts unprecedented stability thanks to the use of a monocrystalline quartz crystal for the newly developed gyro element.’
- ‘The transistor includes a monocrystalline semiconductor channel region overlying and epitaxially continuous with a body region of a semiconductor substrate.’
- ‘In a standard memory chip, circuits are etched into a base layer of pure monocrystalline silicon.’
- ‘Abundant pale pinkish-reddish to purple to colorless fluorite occurs as granular to monocrystalline masses and rarely as small simple cubes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.