One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However GLR-like genes have been identified in other dicotyledonous and monocotyledonous species as well as in gymnosperms, indicating that these genes are of general importance in plant physiology.’
- ‘This protein has 11% methionine in its coding sequence and is stable in seed- and non-seed tissues of both monocotyledonous and dicotyledonous plants.’
- ‘Little is known about the involvement of receptor genes in the ethylene perception of monocotyledonous plants such as rice.’
- ‘Moreover, there is the CAM-performing Yoshua tree of the genus Yucca with a special monocotyledonous type of secondary thickening.’
- ‘Petal abscission was rare in the monocotyledonous flowers tested, and common in the eudicotyledons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.