One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I developed a slightly hysterical giggle as we entered the Mausoleum, but the monobrowed guard soon shhhhhed me into submission.’
- ‘He is billed as ‘one of Croatia's greatest pop composers’, though in reality he's a slightly confused-looking monobrowed gentleman.’
- ‘Yards of emergency tape, velvet cordon and monobrowed guards cut the butler off from his queue of about 100 fans.’
- ‘As we prepared to speed out through the car park exit, an angry monobrowed woman screeched at us to stop.’
- ‘I see the waitress wiping her brow and accepting help from the monobrowed line-cook and I no longer care what she is thinking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.