One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Home Page is a cleverly monikered site that seems to only contain random pictures and not much else.’
- ‘This weekend, I received three e-mails from three of the most impressively monikered people I've ever heard of.’
- ‘Up to six million people are expected to log on during the month-long project to see how the politically monikered pen-mates get on.’
- ‘Wigram's investigation appears to be focused on the most gifted decoder-guy, a heroically monikered Cambridge mathematician, Tom Jericho.’
- ‘The evocatively monickered sorcerer's apprentice has an almost boyish voice, which contrasts with Ali's authoritatively nasal lead vocals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.