One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Has mongrelisation contributed to the culture, language and writings of the West?’
- ‘The last thing I have to say about Fritz is that, well, his is a cuisine that no amount of Swiss / WASP / Montenegran mongrelization is sufficient to explain.’
- ‘It rejoices in mongrelization and fears the absolutism of the Pure.’
- ‘We might even see colonialism itself, in any strict or coherent sense, as a mere effect of all those processes of cultural diffusion, export, copying, fusion, mongrelization or interaction.’
- ‘I felt I was a token of a world improved by mongrelisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.