One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Any lender offering loans above 23 per cent APR must apply to the regulatory authority for a moneylending licence.’
- ‘Women's moneylending varies seasonally in tandem with agrarian financial cycles.’
- ‘In effect, we are slowly surrendering our sovereignty in exchange for moneylending.’
- ‘They are exploited either by their ‘employer’ or the moneylending elite.’
- ‘Police arrested four men Wednesday on suspicion of running an unauthorized moneylending ring that has charged interest rates 16,000 times the legal limit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.