One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Scientists warn that economic success depends on producing science graduates who can make money-spinning technological advances and discoveries.’
- ‘The art gallery is to stage a money-spinning annual exhibition of Impressionist paintings to help fund other projects.’
- ‘When they announced it was holding a seminar for people wanting to make a million it seemed the ideal opportunity to pick up some money-spinning ideas.’
- ‘Action was to be taken to increase the Trust's revenues by about £1 million with a batch of money-spinning initiatives, including a Telehealth project.’
- ‘His threat to derail the money-spinning deal will be pursued through the British and European courts under anti-competition legislation, according to a newspaper report yesterday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.