One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the only tool you use for measuring value is a price tag or monetization, then those values that are not easily monetized begin to look like they have no value.’
- ‘The deputies had plenty of other means at their disposal to criticize the government and protest the monetization of benefits.’
- ‘In their discussions, monetization is not limited to paper assets, but curiously includes the mention of gold mines, among other things.’
- ‘And the company is exploring options for continued monetization in ways that aim to help, rather than burden, its customers.’
- ‘The right degree of monetization will cause demand to be just right, restoring output to normal while prices remain reasonably stable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.