One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A measure of the amount of money in circulation within a country or economic sector.‘central banks usually define and monitor several monetary aggregates’
- ‘Japan needs rapid expansion of its monetary aggregates.’
- ‘Some of these IOUs would be captured in the monetary aggregates, while others would not.’
- ‘The crux of the matter was evidenced in the late 1920s, as it is today, in the monetary aggregates and credit data.’
- ‘The ebbs and flows of the mortgage-refinancing wave have compromised the relationship between economic activity and monetary aggregates.’
- ‘Some trumpeted a decline in the monetary aggregates as an indication of faltering Liquidity and Credit contraction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.