One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for monetize
- ‘It is with great pleasure that I submit these modest proposals to leverage the brand, exploit synergies, capture market share and monetarize conversation.’
- ‘But I do think that to monetarize something is to lose sight of the true value of that thing.’
- ‘While we are called to be good stewards of the resources we have, it is dangerous to overly monetarize life experiences.’
- ‘He often reminds listeners of Lerner's lessons on ‘functional finance,’ including the benefits of monetarizing a significant portion of the national debt.’
- ‘In this context, the movement towards monetarising intellectual property all around the world makes perfect sense.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.