One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘International Unions have monetarily supported political candidates that have openly supported free trade agreements that have cost thousands if not millions of good jobs.’
- ‘While the new water management institutions may be comfortable valuing water monetarily, most small-scale farmers continue to resist this approach.’
- ‘As many barn owners would tell you, the cost of maintaining historic structures is high, not only monetarily but also as an investment of time and hard work.’
- ‘Indeed, according to the Talmud, if you embarrass someone you have an obligation to compensate him monetarily, just the same as if you injured that person or damaged his property.’
- ‘We aren't doing too well, monetarily speaking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.