One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As many barn owners would tell you, the cost of maintaining historic structures is high, not only monetarily but also as an investment of time and hard work.’
- ‘Indeed, according to the Talmud, if you embarrass someone you have an obligation to compensate him monetarily, just the same as if you injured that person or damaged his property.’
- ‘While the new water management institutions may be comfortable valuing water monetarily, most small-scale farmers continue to resist this approach.’
- ‘We aren't doing too well, monetarily speaking.’
- ‘International Unions have monetarily supported political candidates that have openly supported free trade agreements that have cost thousands if not millions of good jobs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.