One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think, the Monday morning quarterbacking is getting a little bit tiresome for the people, especially here in Texas.’
- ‘To a certain extent, of course, this is Monday morning quarterbacking.’
- ‘In such situations, an officer's action should not be subjected to 20/20 hindsight or Monday morning quarterbacking.’
- ‘There is plenty of room for Monday morning quarterbacking after each election cycle about which candidates might have made it to Congress if they had been given a little more backing.’
- ‘This analysis clearly shows that the argument that the Fed could have easily deflated the bubble in 1997-98 is a horrible case of Monday morning quarterbacking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.