One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The majority of monarchically inclined citizens traditionally vote for the alliance.’
- ‘Can the money spent on the seemingly endless parades and tributes be worth the perceived uplift in the spirits of royalists and those who are monarchically ambivalent?’
- ‘They did not favor a monarchically structured Church that could limit the rights of individual conscience so dear to them.’
- ‘While the monarchically ruled states of Europe labor with their "political complications," an imposing development of power is steadily taking place beyond the Atlantic.’
- ‘The members of this graduating class (1919), who were previously very monarchically minded, are now in part more anti-monarchical than the social democrats.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.