One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The king of the small Himalayan kingdom is now spearheading a move to form a constitution that would end the monarchial rule.’
- ‘Only three or four attained ministerial posts with some influence on national policies in an increasingly autocratic monarchial regime.’
- ‘Political reforms in 18th century Spain were carried out under monarchial absolutism.’
- ‘The earliest block, found in the monarchial period, appears in fact to be the most recent.’
- ‘The system provides for the perpetration of a monarchial power structure that should have been abandoned with our first revolution 228 years ago.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.