One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They made the rounds at the meetings of the financial organizations, presenting their data as a momentously cautionary tale.’
- ‘Suddenly, putting out the ‘party vibe,’ for arenas of fans became momentously difficult.’
- ‘I was simply overwhelmed by sensation: one simply stood, receiving momentously bad news second by second with no possible escape or remedy.’
- ‘As the general flight to risk assets go to dangerous excess, the nature of financial claims inflation and intermediation are altered momentously.’
- ‘Each season of the series is 24 hours in the officer's life - one momentously bad day on the job.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.