One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Each season of the series is 24 hours in the officer's life - one momentously bad day on the job.’
- ‘I was simply overwhelmed by sensation: one simply stood, receiving momentously bad news second by second with no possible escape or remedy.’
- ‘They made the rounds at the meetings of the financial organizations, presenting their data as a momentously cautionary tale.’
- ‘Suddenly, putting out the ‘party vibe,’ for arenas of fans became momentously difficult.’
- ‘As the general flight to risk assets go to dangerous excess, the nature of financial claims inflation and intermediation are altered momentously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.