One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The world's very vividness and poignancy results from the momentariness of our experience.’
- ‘Despite their momentariness within the whole work, it is probable that a late 15 th-century audience familiar with the chanson would have found these quotations striking.’
- ‘The thesis of the momentariness of human existence has had a recent defender in Derek Parfit.’
- ‘Despite the extreme artificiality and banality of this Hollywood equation, he manages to convey some of the charged momentariness of a real-life encounter.’
- ‘Nothing is excluded, which aids in recreating a feeling of spontaneity and momentariness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.