One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for molecular electronics
- ‘Indeed, the new era of moletronics is beckoning just as silicon-era technologists are achieving stunning levels of transistor density.’
- ‘Beyond silicon and moletronics lie redefinitions of computing that are much stranger and harder to conceive.’
- ‘If their experiments continue to advance at a steady pace, within a decade moletronics will be able to do nearly everything currently done using silicon - and more.’
- ‘The field of molecular electronics - moletronics - is growing fast, and while researchers are keeping their feet on the ground for now, the ideas are flowing thick and fast.’
- ‘The molecular properties of this technology provide the basis for future development of moletronics and nano-computing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.