One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for molecular electronics
- ‘The molecular properties of this technology provide the basis for future development of moletronics and nano-computing.’
- ‘If their experiments continue to advance at a steady pace, within a decade moletronics will be able to do nearly everything currently done using silicon - and more.’
- ‘Indeed, the new era of moletronics is beckoning just as silicon-era technologists are achieving stunning levels of transistor density.’
- ‘The field of molecular electronics - moletronics - is growing fast, and while researchers are keeping their feet on the ground for now, the ideas are flowing thick and fast.’
- ‘Beyond silicon and moletronics lie redefinitions of computing that are much stranger and harder to conceive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.