One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this article we demonstrate the channel-forming ability of trichotoxin and describe experiments aimed at elucidating its molecularity.’
- ‘The reverse process in solution, has a molecularity of unity and is said to be unimolecular.’
- ‘In general the dimension of rate constants strictly follows from the molecularity of the elementary reaction which they describe.’
- ‘Sometimes the molecularity of a reaction can be used to guess if an elementary reaction is a rate-determining step.’
- ‘The molecularity of an elementary reaction is the number of molecules coming together to react in an elementary reaction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.