One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Moldova or its inhabitants.‘the Moldovan opera tradition’
- ‘Moldovan wine is among the continent's finest.’
- ‘We will welcome the Moldovan athletes this Tuesday.’
- ‘The Moldovan visitors will be entertained by local musicians, singers and dancers.’
- ‘They are teaching trial techniques to Moldovan lawyers.’
- ‘I followed these Moldovan footballers all over the world.’
A native or inhabitant of Moldova.‘Moldovans want to show pride in their country’
- ‘Moldovans take great pride in their tradition of wine-making.’
- ‘High school graduation usually presents a young Moldovan with the choice of either going to work or continuing school in preparation for the university.’
- ‘Moldovans face many of the same economic problems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.