One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The assembly of sickle hemoglobin requires high hemoglobin concentrations in vivo and in phosphate buffers of low molarity.’
- ‘The absolute molar concentration was such that when dissolved in the final volume of aqueous buffer the solution had a total lipid plus cholesterol molarity of 2 mM.’
- ‘If the solvent used is water the molarity and the molality are essentially the same.’
- ‘These fragments were ligated to the vector of approximately the same molarity to minimize tandem inserts in one clone.’
- ‘The titrated volume and molarity of the base can be used to determine the acid concentration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.