Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- trademark for nitrazepam
- ‘I would take a couple of Mogadon or something like that to calm your nerves.’
- ‘Plus I'm having problems sleeping at the moment and this is cheaper than Mogadon.’
- ‘The question is, should I renew my season ticket or try the cheaper alternative and get some Mogadon on prescription?’
- ‘Not even a dozen Mogadon will send me to sleep quicker than a food historian putting pen to paper.’
- ‘Not that I've ever taken a Mogadon, but there you go.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.