One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Being based on the colour of maternal tissue, this polymorphism necessarily has a modificatory basis.’
- ‘Psychotherapy's objective of facilitating beneficial change or development with its patients or clients certainly qualifies it as party to disciplinary power's modificatory objectives.’
- ‘Glaciers are powerful modificatory agents, and they can duplicate human flaking to a startling degree.’
- ‘In syntactic analysis, a construction of the sentence (structural analysis tree) such as modificatory relations among the words is determined as will be described later.’
- ‘Thus, we found no evidence for a modificatory genome size plasticity in D. villosum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.