One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If not, then the communities are not similar enough for that argument to apply for moderatorship.’
- ‘After completing year three successfully, you may be permitted to take a year out from the medical course to undertake a moderatorship in science in an approved subject.’
- ‘No one here will get a moderatorship based on celebrity status or otherwise, the ones who got moderatorships here got them based on their support and treatment of me in the past.’
- ‘I know two other people who were offered moderatorships, but I won't tell who they are.’
- ‘Even if I'm not eligible for moderatorship, it would still be fun to watch the events.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.