One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A high-protein vegetarian food resembling duck meat but made from wheat gluten.‘the cashew dish with mock duck was perfect’
- ‘Their increasing inebriation may have explained why some of them actually liked the mock duck.’
- ‘Then comes the mock duck, looking, smelling, and tasting uncannily like, well, duck.’
- ‘When I saw "crispy aromatic mock duck" on the menu, I absolutely had to have it.’
- ‘There's even a vegan barbecue chicken pizza with mock duck and vegan cheese.’
- ‘I especially like their mushroom fried rice, their mock duck, and their hot and sour soup.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.