Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘We look at a new cooler from a name enthusiasts are familiar with, at least when it comes to mobos and video cards.’
- ‘What's missing, Intel officials admit, are the add-in cards needed to equip mobos based on the new chipsets with Wi-Fi.’
- ‘Look out for a barrage of new - and - improved graphics cards, cases, coolers, mobos and other gear to flood the channels during the rest of the year.’
- ‘Again, adding the daughtercard disables the mobo's own DIMM slots.’
- ‘It's hard to see how serial or USB Palm devices could toast a mobo.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.