One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large vehicle that travels from place to place and from which goods are sold.‘there was a mobile shop, selling hot food, sweets, and light groceries’
- ‘She was the first to introduce the concept of a mobile shop in the area.’
- ‘They maintain their machines from a well-equipped mobile shop.’
- ‘A new mobile shop has taken to the roads of the district.’
- ‘This is a mobile shop selling fresh fruit and vegetables.’
- ‘There will be a mobile shop for this event.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.