One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sculpture with moving parts.
- ‘In the middle hangs a mobile sculpture that, due to its reflective, moving surfaces, reinforces the play of light, city, and sky with the facade.’
- ‘There will be mobile sculptures, mandalas, earth shrines, drawing installations and stone carvings.’
- ‘Three other sites will follow, along with a mobile sculpture, which will move around East Lancashire.’
- ‘When one is visiting our magnet school for the arts, the first thing one might notice is the ‘mobile sculptures’ airily suspended in each of the four outdoor stairwells.’
- ‘Two mobile sculptures (Medusa and Bambu) on either side of the stage interpret these musical compositions.’
- ‘The dancers looked like mobile sculptures as they danced, emoted and twirled across the stage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.