One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The Internet as accessed by means of a smartphone or other mobile device.‘audio and visuals matter more than ever now, especially as more of the world gains access to stable high-speed mobile Internet’as modifier ‘he positioned the company as less of a wireless phone network and more of a mobile Internet provider’
- ‘The company specialises in providing server-based technology to facilitate transactions over the mobile internet.’
- ‘It's the tech sector's next big step toward mastering the mobile Internet.’
- ‘The firm develops the silicon chips that are the major brains of mobile internet products.’
- ‘International Data Corporation estimates there are more than 1.5 billion cell phone users, including 250 million mobile Internet users.’
- ‘The focus will be to enhance the security aspects required within a mobile internet server.’
- ‘It was among the best blogs I've seen on the mobile Internet.’
- ‘Despite these problems, music over mobile Internet is a compelling proposition.’
- ‘Siemens also is working with Chinese partners to develop a new standard for third-generation cellular service, aimed at the mobile Internet.’
- ‘With the mobile internet, fear exists that a fraudster can literally pluck sensitive information out of the air.’
- ‘In fact, instead of energizing the mobile Internet, the new handsets may slow it down.’
- ‘All the technical capability that people talked about three years ago, such as always-on mobile internet, is now there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.