One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I tried to walk at different paces to the mobbers around me so I wasn't saying hello to the same people all the time.’
- ‘The mobbers sought to terrorize the laundrymen inside those besieged locales.’
- ‘More impressive than the successful planning and timing, though, was the number of participants: there must have been three hundred mobbers present.’
- ‘One of the mobbers stumbled in front of the Ford.’
- ‘To evaluate effect of eyespots on mobbing intensity, we tested mobbing duration and number of individuals over the entire assemblage of mobbers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.