One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I tried to walk at different paces to the mobbers around me so I wasn't saying hello to the same people all the time.’
- ‘To evaluate effect of eyespots on mobbing intensity, we tested mobbing duration and number of individuals over the entire assemblage of mobbers.’
- ‘The mobbers sought to terrorize the laundrymen inside those besieged locales.’
- ‘One of the mobbers stumbled in front of the Ford.’
- ‘More impressive than the successful planning and timing, though, was the number of participants: there must have been three hundred mobbers present.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.