One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The people that complained are just moaners who can't remember what it was like to be a child.’
- ‘I know it must appear to many that us OAPs are a load of moaners and whingers but we should be judged in a much broader way, taking into account our whole lives.’
- ‘I have had enough of the moaners who complain about the skateboard park but offer nothing as an alternative.’
- ‘How do you handle persistent complainers or moaners effectively?’
- ‘If we are lucky some of them may return for an informal visit, but no thanks to those mentioned above or all the other pessimistic moaners who tried to rubbish the event.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.