One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have had enough of the moaners who complain about the skateboard park but offer nothing as an alternative.’
- ‘How do you handle persistent complainers or moaners effectively?’
- ‘I know it must appear to many that us OAPs are a load of moaners and whingers but we should be judged in a much broader way, taking into account our whole lives.’
- ‘If we are lucky some of them may return for an informal visit, but no thanks to those mentioned above or all the other pessimistic moaners who tried to rubbish the event.’
- ‘The people that complained are just moaners who can't remember what it was like to be a child.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.