One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lia is almost a mnemonist and is able to recall every pot that she's ever looked and every catalog or book that she's read dealing with porcelain.’
- ‘You will find the same table and hints in many different places, as it is essentially public knowledge among mnemonists.’
- ‘True mnemonists, or memorists have the ability to remember lists of words, number or pictures as an involuntary act.’
- ‘For example, mnemonists with exceptional memory for numbers have near normal memory for letters.’
- ‘From the fifth century B.C. through the eighteenth century, Western cultures produced and consumed collective memory with the aid of mnemonists who worked in mnemonic theaters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.