One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You will find the same table and hints in many different places, as it is essentially public knowledge among mnemonists.’
- ‘For example, mnemonists with exceptional memory for numbers have near normal memory for letters.’
- ‘True mnemonists, or memorists have the ability to remember lists of words, number or pictures as an involuntary act.’
- ‘From the fifth century B.C. through the eighteenth century, Western cultures produced and consumed collective memory with the aid of mnemonists who worked in mnemonic theaters.’
- ‘Lia is almost a mnemonist and is able to recall every pot that she's ever looked and every catalog or book that she's read dealing with porcelain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.