One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bowl used in cooking for mixing ingredients.‘whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy’
- ‘Put the vegetables in a mixing bowl.’
- ‘Put water and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.’
- ‘Sieve the flour into your mixing bowl’
- ‘In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients until they are well-mixed.’
- ‘In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with a fork.’
- ‘Pour the olive oil into a mixing bowl.’
- ‘Mix up your dry ingredients in a big mixing bowl.’
- ‘Put the chocolate in a medium mixing bowl.’
- ‘I put some flour into a mixing bowl along with about cup of sugar, and a pinch of salt.’
- ‘I start washing the mixing bowls and the spoons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.