One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition, muscarinic receptor stimulation augmented the mitogenic responses of human airway smooth muscle cells to epidermal growth factor.’
- ‘Mast cells produce basic fibroblast growth factor, which is a potent mitogenic factor for proliferation of smooth muscle cells, myofibroblasts, and fibroblasts.’
- ‘Endothelin - 1 has been implicated in pulmonary hypertension because of its dual vasoconstrictor and mitogenic actions.’
- ‘However, the patients despite their symptoms were all living independently and had normal proliferative responses to mitogenic stimulus and to purified protein derivative.’
- ‘When associated with vesicles of dipalmitoylphosphatidylcholine, surfactant protein C inhibited the mitogenic effect of lipopolysaccharide to a macrophage cell line.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.