One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the key risk mitigators turn skittish, the gig is up.’
- ‘Standing is a partial mitigator and forsaking tasks altogether is another.’
- ‘‘We're holding bonds as a mitigator of risk,’ he says.’
- ‘This is an important mitigator against the ugly fact that proxies are inherently more complicated than other kinds of firewalls.’
- ‘If I can stick it out it will be a good mitigator of my perfectionism too.’
- ‘The groom is a loss mitigator at a mortgage company.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.