One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is mitigable via proper sequencing of restoration projects and the Control Program.’
- ‘The project would also have a significant and mitigable impact to the black-crowned night heron rookery because of the removal of ornamental trees on the surrounding properties.’
- ‘However a coalition of peace and environmental groups is not convinced that potential impacts from the incinerator are mitigable.’
- ‘Routine infrastructure projects such as highway construction are said to have predictable and mitigable environmental effects.’
- ‘All impacts were found to be mitigable to levels of insignificance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.