One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is obligatory to explain the mistakenness of this expression and to guide them to what is correct.’
- ‘Let me end with a story, also from the early church, about the mistakenness of our assumptions that we have God, and others do not.’
- ‘It is possible to approach the mistakenness of the notion from a variety of perspectives.’
- ‘On second thought, however, anyone must see the mistakenness of such views, though it is still very difficult to demonstrate the practical utility of public parks to the skeptic.’
- ‘Perhaps the key to overcoming this state is to simply understand its mistakenness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.