One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It would have been mistakable for a mortal village if it wasn't for all the cloaks and hats that hid the cobbled street from view.’
- ‘With the Nikon, she's poetic, warm, sad, excellent, but mistakable for someone else.’
- ‘It's all almost totally mistakable as just another Nordic garage rock band.’
- ‘It's a five-door hatchback, potentially mistakeable for as many as 730 other currently available five-door hatchbacks.’
- ‘He is just now waking up in Manitoba in the house mistakable in every detail for the sturdy home from which he is now - and ever shall be - missing.’
- ‘His novels frequently star fanciable middle-aged men easily mistakable for the author's alter-egos, legends in their own fleeces, their lives curious crossbreeds of the dashing and the banal.’
- ‘All the time she muttered that someone had to get a copy that wasn't mistakable for a dictionary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.