One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the US state of Missouri or its inhabitants.‘the Missourian newspaper’
- ‘The Missourian boy sank to the bottom of a frozen lake.’
- ‘Fellow Missourian blogger, Charles, suggests not one, not two, but three contests.’
- ‘The Missourian editor was in South Korea.’
A native or inhabitant of the US state of Missouri.‘his mother was a lively Missourian’
- ‘His mother was a lively Missourian.’
- ‘By any measurement, he's a famous Missourian.’
- ‘The future certainly looks bright for the 19-year-old Missourian who reached his first final.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.