One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I mean, I am pretty missable, but Kate, we need time apart!’
- ‘I'm about as missable as, oooh, an office block, say.’
- ‘Nor were any of the full-back's seven successful kicks particularly difficult, the conversion of his own try being the only one at any sort of missable angle.’
- ‘This is quality drama, intelligent, witty and interesting, but hardly sold at all, easily missable and lost on a digital channel.’
- ‘The lyrics are missable, and the first two minutes serve only as a good warm up to the bridge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.