One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He also points out that recognition, misrecognition, or distorted recognition plays a role in the construction of identities.’
- ‘This and other cases of ideological misrecognition are, as I say, utterly commonplace and pass without comment.’
- ‘Thus we have miscommunication and misrecognition across those borders.’
- ‘Without a written explanation, such documents are compromised by the potential misrecognition of the aesthetic motivations and impulses guiding the work.’
- ‘They're containers for a wide variety of resentments, conflicts, fears and misrecognitions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.