One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm sorry, but on this issue your archaic misogynous views just stink.’
- ‘Both nature and the process of scientific enquiry appear conceptualized in ways modelled on rape and torture - on man's most violent and misogynous relationship with women.’
- ‘When Clare Boothe's The Women was first produced on Broadway in 1936, it was seen as not only antifeminist but outright misogynous.’
- ‘I know, I come across as misogynous when I say that.’
- ‘So that model is alive and well and in the minds of many people, rather than the later medieval, misogynous legislation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.