One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I know, I come across as misogynous when I say that.’
- ‘I'm sorry, but on this issue your archaic misogynous views just stink.’
- ‘So that model is alive and well and in the minds of many people, rather than the later medieval, misogynous legislation.’
- ‘When Clare Boothe's The Women was first produced on Broadway in 1936, it was seen as not only antifeminist but outright misogynous.’
- ‘Both nature and the process of scientific enquiry appear conceptualized in ways modelled on rape and torture - on man's most violent and misogynous relationship with women.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.