One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fortunately, there are ways this brand of educational mismeasurement can be reduced.’
- ‘It is also shown that mismeasurements in the price index may damage the credibility of a central bank, since it will be quite difficult to observe the achievement of monetary policy commitment.’
- ‘In addition, mismeasurement may lead to unintended real transfers of wealth among various groups.’
- ‘These problems have ranged from mismeasurement of the three key constructs to the use of an inappropriate experimental design to validate a within-subjects theory.’
- ‘After a number of miscalculations and mismeasurements, I decided that I needed to study the problem for real.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.