One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of managing something badly or wrongly.‘he was found guilty of mismanagement of public funds’
- ‘His financial mismanagement sometimes has violated the law.’
- ‘Alumni support, or lack thereof, had nothing to do with this level of mismanagement.’
- ‘In 1986, the company nearly went bankrupt, a victim of cash flow mismanagement.’
- ‘Spectacularly inspired mismanagement by airline executives actually deserves much of the blame for the state of the industry.’
- ‘This transformation has in fact undermined the agency due to its mismanagement of its self-portrait.’
- ‘The third cause of the crisis was exchange rate mismanagement.’
- ‘It's trying to reverse the mismanagement of students' intellect.’
- ‘I do see the developing crisis in the context of 30 years of gross monetary mismanagement.’
- ‘Of course, human mismanagement spoils a lot of potentially promising technology on a regular basis.’
- ‘They were to be accentuated by the evidence of gross government mismanagement during the war.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.