One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Do you really want to continue with a misleader?’
- ‘This requires a political struggle not only against Labour, which openly represents the class enemy, but also against the bureaucratic misleaders of the trade unions who act as the government's fifth column.’
- ‘We will not be diverted from this task by allegations that criticism of the present misleaders of the working class plays into the hands of the class enemy.’
- ‘You say because he did not pursue his duty he should share responsibility with the misleader.’
- ‘Isolation could not be overcome by clever tactical adaptation to supposed political reality, but only through the protracted and at times painful struggle to cut a path to the working class through a struggle against its misleaders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.