One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Isolation could not be overcome by clever tactical adaptation to supposed political reality, but only through the protracted and at times painful struggle to cut a path to the working class through a struggle against its misleaders.’
- ‘Do you really want to continue with a misleader?’
- ‘This requires a political struggle not only against Labour, which openly represents the class enemy, but also against the bureaucratic misleaders of the trade unions who act as the government's fifth column.’
- ‘You say because he did not pursue his duty he should share responsibility with the misleader.’
- ‘We will not be diverted from this task by allegations that criticism of the present misleaders of the working class plays into the hands of the class enemy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.