One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Delivery to the wrong person or at the wrong time.‘liability of the carrier in respect of loss or misdelivery of the goods’
- ‘I realise there can be no excuse for the misdelivery of mail which is clearly and correctly addressed and I would like to apologise for the concern you have been caused.’
- ‘TNT points out that misdeliveries by carriers could cause excessive returns but there is no evidence that this was an increased problem after the MDC opened.’
- ‘The submission that was made below was that that means damage or loss occasioned by reason of the misplacement or misdelivery of exhibits, not direct damage to the exhibits.’
- ‘It causes misdeliveries by private couriers, difficulties in registering with doctors, credit problems and postal problems, as there are many confusions with similar named roads in both areas, especially in Waddon.’
- ‘The only way in which the charterers could sustain liability for a misdelivery of the cargo would be on the basis that they had misdelivered the cargo through the agency of the owners.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.